Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Sunday, 1 December 2013
second West Country Quilt Show
6 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Oh you were in your element Radka!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a bit precious - maybe they fear the "intellectual property" law.
I found many shop keepers were like that in France this year.
Beautiful quilts on show, the modern ones are so artistic but I still prefer the traditional quilts especially the old Homesteader American muslin quilts.
Thank you Radka I enjoyed my visit and see you picked up quite a handful of goodies!!!
Shane
-thank you for sharing the pictures, must have been a wonderful Show -
ReplyDeletegreetings Hanna
All the quilt look amazing thank you for sharing. I do like the fabrics you have purchased will look forward to seeing them made into something beautiful !!
ReplyDeletewhat a great day out, some lovely quilts here, the one with pinks,oranges etc colours you would never think would work looks amazing. Certainly I have never seen such a quiet show, hopefully more people came later in the day or the stall holders would have had meagre takings and lost money
ReplyDeleteWow! Loads of inspiration!
ReplyDeleteI love quilt shows-- and this looks great. The modern quilts look lovely, but I still love the traditional varieties. You have added some interesting fabrics to your stash
ReplyDelete