my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Monday, 30 December 2013

Scandinavian Rose 8

A quiet time after Christmas and I finished next stitchery for the Scandinavian Rose quilt.





©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2013

5 comments:

eva said...

It´s absolutely beautiful, Radka!
Wishing you a Happy New Stiching Year!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Very pretty pattern and stitching. Hugs Judy

Vlaďka Cepáková said...

Happy New Year!

margaret said...

Radka your Scandinavian stitchery is beautifully done

Calenndula said...

mně se líbí skandinávská výšivka. vždycky nakonec zjišťuji, že v jednoduchosti je opravdu hodně krásy. tahle výšivka je krásná. miluji motiv ptáčků.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017