I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 31 December 2013




HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY BLOGGING FRIENDS
AND TO ALL WHO READ MY BLOG!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR  FRIENDSHIP AND SUPPORT IN 2013 AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL IN 2014!








11 comments:

Mad about Craft said...

Happy New Year!

Ajka said...

Krásný nový rok i Tobě:-)
Ajka

Helen said...

Happy New year Radka looking forward to to another wonderful year with you on line.

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Dear Radka
You have inspired me with your stitching in 2013 - thank you!

Wishing you and your family health, happiness and JOY in 2014!
HUGS and love
Shane XOX

Joy V said...

And a very Happy New Year to you Radka. Hope 2014 brings you lots of love and hugs (plus some beautiful sewing of course....)

Ella said...

Happy New Year to you and your family i hope it will fulfil all your wishes.

margaret said...

wishing you and your family all the best for 2014,

Helena said...

Radko, celé rodině PF 2014!
Moc zdravím, Helena

Yvonne W said...

Happy New Year to you and your family. Looking forward to reading a lot more blog posts and happy sewing.

Kate said...

I wish you a Happy New Year

Jen said...

A very Happy New Year to you and your family Radka. I will be here enjoying your posts as always in 2014.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017