I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 7 January 2014

little treasures


The first new and FINISHED project of the year, a needlebook.
I needed to get back to my stitching, I have missed it so. I needed to make something small, easily finished in a few days. Yes, I have all those houses in the the Santa's Village series to stitch, but I wanted a break from them.
Then I remembered this small Pansy needlebook kit I bought from Sue Hawkins at the September fair in Exeter.


 I love the combination of colours and simple stitches in this project.








This little needlebook joints my other "little treasures", small projects, which can sometimes be more demanding and time consuming then large ones.




©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2014


23 comments:

Eva said...

Very cute!

eva said...

It´s absolutely wonderful and the colors are so beautiful!

Diane-crewe said...

lovely colour and pattern .. some times its the small projects that give us the most problems .. but you seem OK with this one x

Diane-crewe said...

lovely colour and pattern .. some times its the small projects that give us the most problems .. but you seem OK with this one x

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

Sometimes it is so nice to finish something small. It frees your mind up to go to the more complicated projects. And, oh by the way, it's terribly cute!

margaret said...

what a beauty, I am a big Sue Hawkins fan she is a wonderful designer and always spend time on her stands when at the shows.

Gudrun said...

Love the new thing you have sewn.
Hugs Gudrun

Yvonne W said...

Love the bright colour combination. I agree, small things can be very time consuming and fiddly-- but I love small things.

Tiggy Rawling said...

Isn't great to get back to some stitching?!! I love those warm colours.

Jules Woolford said...

How lovely, and what gorgeous colours! Thanks so much for stopping by Adventures in Thread and your kind comments Radka, it's much appreciated.x

Frances Leate said...

A lovely project and you are not wrong that small can sometimes be very fiddly. Happy New Year.

Vlaďka Cepáková said...

Jehelníček je krásný, líbí se mi barvy i výšivka. Unešená jsem také z toho domečku na bavlnky, to je tak roztomile vtipný nápad.
Chci ti také, Radko, popřát v novém roce hodně pohodových dnů, spoustu času pro koníčky a také mnoho tvořivých nápadů a inspirace. A těším se, až to tady budu moci obdivovat.

Dianne said...

Beautiful Radka. Those colours are sure to warm up any cold old winter. Very vibrant. It is fun to work small sometimes, you have done well. Dianne.

Karen said...

Very beautiful, fabulous colours!

jackie said...

Thank you for reading my blog. Welcome from a fellow Gemini. Lovely stitching.

katherine said...

Its beautiful!

lifemyway said...

The needle book is just lovely. I also love the color palette of this project.

Jen said...

Hello Radka, Yes it is very satisfying working on a small project for a change. Lovely and bright needle case .Pretty collection of small projects.

Penelope's Beehive said...

What a lovely needlecase Radka!
Thank you so very much for popping by my blog, and leaving such a kind message. I hope that you shall stop in again soon.
Warmly,
Judy

Elisabetta said...

Wonderful finish!!!

JennyPennyPoppy said...

A gorgeous needlecase! Beautifully stitched and the colours are so rich and wonderful. Very nicely finished too.

✿*゚¨゚✎Claudia Lis✄*゚¨゚✿ said...

This job is magnific, beautiful colors, uniqueeeeeeeeee

Calenndula said...

little treasures, literally. opravdu malé poklady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017