I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 20 March 2016

more of Bohemian Rhapsody

Firstly - welcome to my blog, specially those of you who have found my blog for the first time!

This week I finished parts 5 & 6 of the wrap,



and this is how the first 6 parts look joined together - about 50 cm in length so far.



When I was laying out the lunch table for the family "get together" yesterday, I remembered my spring patchwork table centre, which I made about 4 years ago. 
Just the thing to brighten up the table.







©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016

10 comments:

  1. Your crochet wrap is just a marvel Radka! You table center is as well lovely and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really love your crochet - it's so joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your crochet. The colours are wonderful. Your spring table centre is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely crochet. You have a touch of spring and we have autumn hit us all of a sudden here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. crochet is coming along beautifully and the table centre looks so pretty and so full of love with those hearts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful crochet Radka - it is coming along nicely. I love your oh so cheerful table centre - just gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully layed table - it is looking so cosy. Everything is bright and springlike on your post. 🙋🏻 from G - so you are informed, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your table centre. Wow love your colours in your crochet !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment on my blog . If you need a translation of the recipe i can do it for you. I made thr bohemian rapsody too. A pleasure to knit. Yours is beautiful. I will become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the crochet..and the table topper ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017