I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 1 October 2016

just small things

For some reason my sewing is not going very well at the moment, you know how it is, other things get in the way.

But I have 2 small pieces to show you.

You might remember that just before the end of the school holiday my granddaughter and I started a small wall hanging each, following one of Lynette Anderson's designs. 
It is a good project for a beginner, like my granddaughter - it is small enough as not to be scary, but using different techniques, patchwork, quilting, applique, little embroidery....
My granddaughter is still working on hers, school and homework getting in the way at the moment :-)
I have finished mine.



And another block, number 16, for Quiltmania's BOM, Les Fleurs du Mardi.




Enjoy your Sunday!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016 


7 comments:

Pamela said...

Great finishes. I hope you will show your grandaughter's when she finishes.

margaret said...

what a delight yur all hanging is, Lynette is a an amazing designer.
Quiltmania flower looks lovely too.
I live in hope that my granddaughter will show some interest in wanting to stitch but seems unkely now she is at uni

Rachaeldaisy said...

You might not be sewing as much but the things you are sewing are beautiful. The little wall hanging is so sweet and happy. I love the fabrics and colours you are using for your flower bom!

Saija said...

So sweet wall hanging. You have found lovely fabrics and colors for it :)

JaneGardner said...

Love your wallhanging and looking forward to se your grandchilds masterpeace.
Big Hug
Vivianne

Cattinka said...

Both projects are very nice, and I think it is great that your granddaughter ist interested in stitchery, too.
KATRIN W.

Anneliese said...

I started to read your blog here and see very beautiful little quilts. Full of optimistic colours. Thank you that you drew my attention again to your posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017