I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 26 March 2017


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 


to all UK mums !






©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk  2017

3 comments:

Oops-Lah said...

Gorgeous flowers; blue and yellow is always a winner. Happy Mother's Day to you too. xx

O meu pensamento viaja said...

Lovely flowers!
Here mother's day will be on the first May Sunday!
Have a nice week.
Hugs
Nina

Rachaeldaisy said...

Those flowers are glorious!! It's funny that we celebrate Mothers Day on a different day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017