I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Monday, 3 April 2017

another block

for "Quilter's Patch" quilt,

the Nine Patch Daisy block




and little bit more spring in my garden



























first plum blossom



couple of last year's violas are in blossom




and this year's new addition



©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2017

8 comments:

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Radka, vytvorila si ďalší krásny blok!
V záhrade to máš, ako vždy, veľmi pekné a farebné!

Pamela said...

Very prettty!

margaret said...

a pretty block and your garden is certainly flourishing, here I have daffodils and tulips out and the pear tree in blossom oh yes buds on the magnolia but nothing much else happening yet

Lin said...

Pretty daisy block and Radka and lovely spring flower pictures. xx

méri said...


Beautiful!

Klaudia said...

Hi Radka,
A beautiful block you have sewn .... and your natural pictures are beautiful.
Greetings from Klaudia

Juliettecherry said...

Lovely spring flowers in your garden. The new viola is very pretty.

Cattinka said...

I like all the flowers I see, especially the first one!
KATRIN W.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017