my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 16 April 2017

Easter baking

HAPPY EASTER !

    


    We are having dry and pleasant weekend, (with little rain at night, which was very welcome by our garden), although not very warm.

I love all those fresh greens in the garden,









quince tree


with flowers buds just about to open



yellow and green shades of fresh shoots of marjoram in the herb bed



crab apple tree blossom just opening up





My Easter baking goes again back to my Czech roots; 
I make Easter "mazanec" (sort of giant hot cross bun).


 Actually, I make 3 - one for DH and me, and 2 for our children.






Enjoy rest of the Easter weekend!




©pleasureinstitching.co.uk 2017

8 comments:

Jen said...

Hello Radka. your garden is always so colourful,I can remember when it was bare. Your baking always looks yum .

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

Happy Easter to you too. As allways lovely photos from your garden and the breads look delicious.
Greetings from DK,
Anne-Mette

Gudrun said...

Wonderful pictures from your garden.Fresk bead is always so delicious.
here we had snow two days,not what we wanted.But the water we love:-))

xx

O meu pensamento viaja said...

Dear Radka, your garden is so beautiful. I adore the green British country!
That sort of cake seems to taste delicious.
Here we are enjoying a very pleasant weather as well.
I wish you a nice week.
Hugs
Nina

Helen said...

Happy Easter Radka, always love seeing photos especially of your garden and baking.x

margaret said...

Happy Easter Radka your garden is coming along so well it seems no time that you moved and had to start from more or less with nothing. Baking looks so tasty too

Die Nähmeise said...

Happy Easter , dear Radka .
Love your garden pics ! What a delicious bread, i'm coming !

Lin said...

Your Easter bread looks delicious. I love watching all the different fruit blossoms come and go - our quince at flowering too. Back home now and there has been no rain and no sign of any for at least ten days. Fortunately a friend took pity on my pots and I thank that all but one will survive. Such a huge amount of growth around the garden in the 10 days we have been away. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017