©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2018
Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Sunday, 4 November 2018
FNwF - not for me
©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2018
12 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023

Paní Radko, ať Vás patchworková deka dobře hřeje a jste brzo zdráva. Posílám pozdrav za moře. Marie
ReplyDeleteI had my flu jab last Sunday Radka and woke up three days later with a streaming cold which lasted 48 hours and then disappeared! Never happened to me before either. Glad you are OK now - love the quilt. xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a shame that knocked you out like that - but as you say short term and better than the real thing....I think the "formula" changes to combat the latest strains...Love Patchwork Village. Nice to have the comfort of a loved quilt.
ReplyDeleteKrásna výšivka, aj patchworková deka :-)
ReplyDeletePekný večer,
A.
If you feel sick, it's good to go to bed...and your oldest quilt is still very nice!
ReplyDeleteGreetings Klaudia
Your "old" quilt is lovely & made you feel better I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteSee you next month... xox
Glad you are feeling lots better now.... I love the quilt you have to snuggle under and great stitching.... I have done that one and want to do another sometime....
ReplyDeleteHUgz
Glad you're feeling better. Your old quilt is just lovely.
ReplyDeletePerfect snuggling quilt. I am sorry you were under the weather. Glad you are feeling better xx
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you felt so poorly after the jab. I'm having mine tomorrow and hope to recover quickly if it takes me down like that. Such a dear old quilt must be a real comfort.
ReplyDeleteI understand why this quilt is still your favorite, it’s lovely. Glad you are better now!
ReplyDelete