Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.


Sunday, 30 December 2018

and now - relax.............

Yes, it is all over! 
Thank you very much for all your Christmas wishes; it was a bit hectic there for a while, but I will get around to thanking you personally.
I hope you had a lovely time, what ever you were up to; we certainly did, time spent entirely with the family, at ours, our daughter's and son's houses, we covered it all!
Now it is time to breathe out.....
I love Christmas, but I also always look forward to that quiet time after, to relax and unwind.
That is exactly what I am doing right now, just taking it easy, "clearing the decks" and thinking about new projects. No "New Year resolutions" here, I don't do that, I prefer to take it as it comes and start new projects as the mood takes me.
So last night I finished the top for Little Patchwork Village wall quilt; it will now have to wait for a while to be finished completely.
All the fabrics used here came from my stash, which I am very pleased about.


However much I like redwork, I am done with it for some time; 
I need to get away from reds!


Tomorrow will be another busy time for us, so just in case I'll don't get the chance -

I wish you very Happy New Year !!!




©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2018

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Radka! I wish you the same, Happy New Year!
    Karin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radko, posílám pozdravy a PF 2019!
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely little village! Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love red too and always come back to red:-)).Love your village!

    GOTT NYTT ÅR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice finish for your redwork quilt always satisfying to use some stash! Happy New Year Radka. XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful red work. Happy New Year Radka xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out really beautiful!! Happy sewing year 2019. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.


© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023