Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.


Sunday, 2 December 2018

Quilter's Parch quilt - block 10, and more

Honeysuckle block




I have remembered this week why I haven't touched this project for such a long time.

 This quilt is really testing me; 
the 12" block number 10 is made out of 120 triangles!





No, it did not come out exactly right; the width is OK, but it is little short.
I should imagine there will have to be quite a few adjustments later on.

I have finished all 9 stitcheries for the Little Patchwork Village quilt,
so the decision will have to be made about the fabrics.


I have also finished all the quilting of the Scandinavian Rose quilt, and it is ready for the binding.
That should not take long, once I decide if I should go for blue or red!
But I do want to finish this one before I start making "Awakening",
for which I now have most of the fabrics.
I am really looking forward to doing some applique again.


I hope you all have a good week ahead; 
I know, it is that crazy time of year, but slow down, take a deep breath and make some time for yourselves 😅
Christmas will come whatever you do or don't!

Before I'll go, this is what is on my display wall right now;
This quilt comes out every year, around this time. 



©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2018

4 comments:

  1. Love the fabrics for the awakening quilt, they are gorgeous. Your Christmas quilted stitchery is lovely as are the house and flower blocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you were tested....quite an achievement Radka. Your stitchery is lovely. Good luck with your new quilt. Love your pretty quilt too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower block looks great but all those triangles!! Love your redwork stitcheries and you have a beautiful selection of fabrics for the new quilt. What a beautiful quilt to get out for Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially like the redwork village squares. What a trial all those triangles are.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.


© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023