I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 30 December 2011

blog book - year one

We had a very enjoyable Christmas, but it seemed to have just flown by and tomorrow it will the last day of 2011.
Time passes so quickly. I realised that we bloggers, in our own way, are recording the passing time.
When I started my blog, it was my intention to use it as a form of diary, and I suppose it is. But I must admit that I very rarely look back thorough my blog, and so forget what I did write in the past.

When I saw on Annemarie's blog that she had her blog printed, I thought what a wonderful idea!
I give myself a Christmas present! And surprise the family!
I followed the link on her blog to Blog2Print site and ordered my "blog book". I ordered it a little too late for it to arrive in time for Christmas, in fact I was given 9th January as the date of delivery.
But my book arrived yesterday, and here it is:


I am very pleased with it. It is a record of the first year of my blog. I am now approaching the end of my second year, who would had thought it?
I enjoy browsing through my book and re-visit some of my "journeys", and so does my family.  



10 comments:

Katherine said...

such a great idea and it looks wonderful too. Happy New Year!

Annemariesquilt said...

Hi Radka!!
Yes is not great to have your own bloggbook to look into ;-)) I am glad you enjoyed It..
Happy new year to you

Diane-crewe said...

I had not heard of this before...its a great idea, thank you for sharing it xx

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

Wonderful idea! I wonder if you could get a CD?

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
This ist a very special book and the idea is great -
I wish you a Happy New Year with much time for sewing, thank you for sharing you pictures with us -
greetings from Austria
Hanna

2ne said...

Love your book :-)
A great idè.
Happy new year.

Cyndi said...

My goodness, I didn't know you could have a blog printed into a book...how wonderful! I know, as I have followed your blog for a while now, how beautiful all of your blog posts are, so I am sure your book is a delight not only for yourself, but for your family as well! (And you know how much I love that photo on the front cover!)

I haven't deleted Bluebird's Wing yet, so perhaps I should check out having it printed into a book before I do! Thank you for the inspiration.

Happy New Year to you and your family, Radka. I'm looking forward to spending another year with you, right here! :o)

XOXO,

Cyndi

Juliettecherry said...

What a wonderful idea that is Radka. Great both for you and your family as a record of your thoughts and happy days out, not to mention showing your beautiful projects.

Best wishes for a Happy New Year, so pleased to have found you in 2011. Anne

Frances Leate said...

A wonderful idea Radka and like you I don't often look back at previous posts. Happy New Year!

Linda said...

This has turned out beautifully Radka, and such a lovely keepsake. I am guilty of not going back to previous posts. Books just never go out of style do they. The presentation looks excellent. I have enjoyed each and every one of your posts, always so informative. Best wishes for another year to come.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017