Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Saturday, 31 December 2011
9 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023

Wishing you the same dear Radka!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful new header picture.
Thankyou for being one of my blog followers too!
New Year Blessings
Shane x
Happy new year to you too!
ReplyDeletebest wishes to you also love the colours in the fireworks xx
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful photo to start the new year. Your camera must be a special good one.
ReplyDeleteŠtastné vykročení do roku 2012
ReplyDeleteLibuše
I would also like to wish you a Very Happy and Healthy New Year. Love the photo. Hugs Judy
ReplyDeleteAnd the same to you Radka. Lovely photograph of fireworks, very appropriate!! I look forward to all your posts for this year. You always find something interesting and inspiring to talk about. Cheers.
ReplyDeleteA very enjoyable walk. Always enjoy them, you describe them so well. Lovely to see some flowers, earlier the better, spring can't be too far away (we hope).
ReplyDeleteFabulous photo of the fireworks, Happy New Year, looking forward to seeing your needlework ideas this year.
Anne
Radka! Allways so nice to read your words! I wish you a Happy New Year! I am looking forward to many inspiring visits to your blogg.
ReplyDelete