I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 31 December 2011



Dear friends, I wish you all a very Happy New Year !!!


I wish you lots of inspirations for new stitching ideas, but most of all, I wish you health and happiness.

I would like to thank you all for following, supporting and commenting on my blog during this past year and I hope you will come with me on my future journeys. I look forward to seeing you all there!




9 comments:

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Wishing you the same dear Radka!

A beautiful new header picture.

Thankyou for being one of my blog followers too!

New Year Blessings
Shane x

Mette said...

Happy new year to you too!

Diane-crewe said...

best wishes to you also love the colours in the fireworks xx

Anneliese said...

This is a beautiful photo to start the new year. Your camera must be a special good one.

lm said...

Štastné vykročení do roku 2012
Libuše

CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

I would also like to wish you a Very Happy and Healthy New Year. Love the photo. Hugs Judy

Linda said...

And the same to you Radka. Lovely photograph of fireworks, very appropriate!! I look forward to all your posts for this year. You always find something interesting and inspiring to talk about. Cheers.

Juliettecherry said...

A very enjoyable walk. Always enjoy them, you describe them so well. Lovely to see some flowers, earlier the better, spring can't be too far away (we hope).

Fabulous photo of the fireworks, Happy New Year, looking forward to seeing your needlework ideas this year.

Anne

BarbroLi said...

Radka! Allways so nice to read your words! I wish you a Happy New Year! I am looking forward to many inspiring visits to your blogg.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017