The winter is still very much with us, and although it was noticeably warmer today, there is still some snow on the ground. The weather man promises temperatures above zero for the coming week, hurrah!
Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Sunday, 12 February 2012
sweet smell of summer - in february
The winter is still very much with us, and although it was noticeably warmer today, there is still some snow on the ground. The weather man promises temperatures above zero for the coming week, hurrah!
15 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023

Adoro la lavanda, hai fatto bene ad usarla ora, evoca la primavera e da un senso di freschezza e leggerezza
ReplyDeleteBaci
Emi
I love lavender. Very pretty x
ReplyDeleteSempre é bom ver fotos de lavandas...que bom que o frio devagar está indo embora... e logo chega a Primavera!
ReplyDeleteI just adore lavender Radka. I even put some oil in with a mosquito repellent brew I mix up for our dogs!! Your lavender pictures are all so beautifully presented as always. Love those little sachets, so very sweet. Have a good week.
ReplyDeleteYour sachets are just darling. I also love lavender, and played around with it just last weekend, but I didn't make those sweet sachets.
ReplyDeleteI love lavendel too!
ReplyDeleteSo nice in the garden at wonderful scent.Unfortunately many died the last winter, when it was so cold.
A wish you a nice week too!
ooh! I am in the LOVE camp...can almost smell it from here...or is that just wishfull smelling lol
ReplyDeleteMmm i can smell that lovely Lavender from here...my favourite.
ReplyDeleteTolik krásných polštářků a levandule...
ReplyDeleteUž se moc těším na tu svoji na zahrádce.
Děkuji za návštěvu na mém blogu.
Mám velkou radost...
S pozdravem, Soňa
Personally, I love lavender too. You sachets look really sweet and it must be a lovely reminder of warmer times for you. Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty your lavender sachets. Wonderful compliment to a wonderful plant. You have such a good way with colour and tasteful decoration Radka.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! ... and the scent! So nice to read your blog! Today is St Valentin´s day. My grandfathers name was Valentin. I wish you all good!
ReplyDeleteI do, too, "play" when I'm not in the mood for sewing so I understand you so well ....usually I'm playing with fabric scraps or cooking something sweet ...sweet are your lavender pictures and those perfumed small bags ..but that basket seems quite appealing ;), something very interesting must born from there.
ReplyDeleteLove lavendar. We lost ours in the floods. They just didnt like being drowned for a few days. Not long planted some new ones so hopefully we will have some fresh lavendar next year. Your sachets look lovely too.
ReplyDeleteI am very fond of lavender too. It's for me the typical scent of summer. I guess you have a lot of plants, seeing all the lovely sachets you made. What sort of lavender with such an intense blue color, do you have?
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the first Spring days to come!
Barbara