I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 12 August 2012

you have to get up early for this




Most weekends we go for an early walk, preferably before breakfast. It feels like we have earned the pot of fresh coffee and warm croissants after that!
Our favourite place for a walk is a forest around the Stourhead estate, a few miles by car from our house.




There always seems to be something new to see,
like this spider's new creation.


Our first wild blackberry of the season.


I was taking pictures of unusual shapes around,



when from the corner of my eye I could see a pair of dark eyes watching me. 
I nearly dropped my camera! I managed somehow to signal to DH not to move, while I lifted the camera in the direction of the dark eyes. 
Please, please, you gorgeous creature, don't run away, let me take your picture!


She waited, as if she could read my mind, then slowly turned around and walked away.
Isn't she beautiful!


Yes, you have to come early for this!




15 comments:

  1. You can come and visit me . We have them in our garden and you can most likely see them late at night or early in the morning.. They are so cute 1 mom with twins and kids are playing hide and seek in our garden ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Radka! I'm sorry I've been away for so long...life has been keeping me so busy and away from blogging!

    I really enjoyed your post today...your photos, as always, are beautiful. You have a nice eye for capturing the beauty in nature...and the doe is so sweet. Glad you were able to capture her image.

    Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krásné! Vypadá to tam u vás téměř stejně jako u nás, také jsou tu nedaleko bukové lesy, střídané borovými a smrkovými.
    Skoro bych věřila na lesní skřítky, když vidím ty fotky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos you have added today. I like the two fo the trees. The top one looks like a Cassawary & her chick, & the one underneath it looks like a giant cattapillar with a stuned look on its face. And how exciting to see the deer.
    Hugs Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Radka,
    Again such a wonderful post with wonderful pictures. I can immagine how much you enjoy these walks -
    greetings
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bonus to get those two wonderful photos of your deer - not easy I know - magical!

    I had many forest walks in France but didn't once see an animal, maybe three noisy girls didn't help!!!!

    Very special photos thank you Radka!

    Wishing you an enjoyable week doing what you love most.

    hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful place for a walk, one could spend hours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GReat pics once again. you do visit some beautiful places radka.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful place to walk and certainly worth getting up early to see sights like this. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! how beautiful is that? One of life's delightful and unexpected treasured moments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que hermoso blog, lleno de ternura!, me ha encantado la fotografia del bambi y las demás! gracias por compartir.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Radko mate u vas krasne misto na prochazku,udelala jsi velice zajimave fotky.Po takove prochazce snidane urcite chutna lip.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Radka,
    I enjoy using your beautiful pictures
    Thank you for your kind words on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucky you! You've been at the right place at the right moment to take the pictures of the shy deer. It always is a great pleasure to walk in forests, there are so many things to explore. Luckily we live quite close to the forest too.
    Greetings,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  15. How wonderful the deer and the tree in funny shapes! I love the spider'web'!! Warm regards, Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017