my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Monday, 27 August 2012

wet Monday


It is holiday here in UK today, the last one before Christmas. And true to the tradition, it is raining....


What is there to do? Stitching, of course! 
A chance to finish the 3rd block of Yoko Saito's Mystery Quilt.







Block no4 is already at the planing stage.


Next week we will be in September, the first of the autumn months, but the summer has been so short here in UK, if you can call it summer at all! We can only hope for warm and sunny autumn.....

And the garden is soggy again...







I wish you all a busy stitching week!





11 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

my garden is fast giving in this year!! VERY waterlogged xx never mind will just have to hope for NEXT year xx

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
You are making the best out of the weather, enjoy your stitching and have a good time -
greetings
Hanna

DIAN said...

We are having a very wet winter after a disappointing summer so I know how you feel. More time for stitching and I think your garden is looking great, Love those flower pics.

Nähmeise said...

What a lovely Quilt, Radka, the colours are mine...
I love the pictures from your garden!

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Your 3rd block of houses is beautiful Radka - love the colours and interesting fabrics you've used. The little dog is so sweet!!

Love the way Alcamilla mollis holds rain drops - magical!

Have a happy week.
Shane x


Jen said...

HI! Radka. A beautiful new header, a great photo.The same for your garden.The Yoko blocks are lovely and the colours so pretty. The little cat is cute. A lot of work in the blocks.

Helena said...

Milá Radko, moc tě zdravím a obdivuji ty krásné zmoklé fotky!
Děkuji ti za komentář, ani ve snu by mě nenapadlo tak živé a osobní vzpomínky mazat!
Moc děkuji a zdravím, Helena

katherine macwin said...

oh how i long for a summer like yours radka. cool and damp would be a nice change lol. i think they are saying it will be hot and dry this year. its funny how dian is only 2.5 hrs from us and the weather is so totally different too.
the houses are coming along nicely and i love seeing them.

shirley said...

The rain is wonderful for your garden. Those fuschias are beautiful. I am sure that you will do a great job with that lovely quilt.

Linda said...

Absolutely stunning photographs again Radka. I simply adore them. Thank you for brightening my afternoon here. We are so very dry, and would love some of your rain. You are really making progress with your stitching. I am still knitting, and watering gardens!!

eva said...

It is hard to believe that someone has had a warm and pleasant summer when you see how it has looked like in our countries. It really visible on the plants that they have not had enough sun.
But we are looking forward and thinking that next summer, we will have it sunny and warm, and until then we continue to sew.
Your photos are, as usual, absolutely gorgeous and says a lot about the weather we have. And your flowers are still so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017