I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Wednesday, 12 December 2012

                                       all you need is a huge bag of icing sugar   
                




8 comments:

Linda said...

Indeed!!! What a magnificent photograph Radka - a magical scene, congratulations on always sharing the most amazing things.

katherine said...

Beautiful photo! Wish it looked like that out our window as I am on my third batch of xmas biccies and it is about 38C outside. Must be totally insane lol.

margaret said...

very cold looking but so beautiful

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

Soooo beautiful.
Your Scandinavian Christmas Quilt has turned out very nice.

eva said...

Beautiful!! We have about the same scenery here but there is more snow on the ground and about -15 degrees C.!

Gudrun said...

Looks like here on Hönö.
Hugs Gudrun

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
Seems to be very beautiful -
greetings
Hanna

elisabetta said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for your presence!
Elisabetta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017