I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 11 December 2012

this and that





Just a quick update on my week, which probably was as busy as yours.
Wanting to be little easy on myself this year, I am not doing any more Christmas stitching, not for this year's Christmas anyway.







Instead, I have started stitching the first picture of "Santa's Village", my new cross stitch project, to be finished by Christmas 2013.
After a frosty, foggy day and with the temperature outside -6ºC tonight, what a better place to be then by the fire stitching,




or do some Christmas baking.



As last year, my granddaughter's school let the children design their own Christmas cards and then had them professionally printed. But this year we are lucky to have 2 special designs, because our grandson started at the same school in September and made this lovely picture of a snowman and reindeer.



The next two weeks will be very busy, but do try to take some time out and relax a little,
Christmas will come anyway!


© pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2012



8 comments:

katherine said...

Love your baking! I am about to start mine today after having a rest from shopping! lol. Those cards are very cute and it is a great idea for the school. Your cross stitch is moving along.

Linda said...

Love your frost photo Radka, so different to what I'm seeing at the moment. I think the cards are beautiful, what a wonderful idea. I can see you still keep busy in the kitchen!! Nice to see you've made a little bit of progress on your cross stitch, a very pretty project. Stay warm.

fabriquefantastique said...

as usual,lovely piccies and another great header....

Gudrun said...

The cards that your grandchildren have done are so sweet!
have a nice weeks.
here are cold too-8 this morning.
Hugs Gudrun

Dianne said...

Oh dear Radka - that is cold!! I agree what better place to be than in a warm place stitching. Your new cross stitch project is coming along beautifully. I love the snowman and reindeer card - too cute.

margaret said...


You must be getting it colder down where you are we have a frost but not thick like yours, when I see photos like that though I want to take some myself.
Your grandchildren`s card are lovely, so good to encourage them whilst yopung

Ella said...

Radko ty vanocni karty od vnoucat jsou moc hezke a take originalni ,je to moc dobry napad.Dovedu si te predstavit jak sedis hezky u kamen a vysivas mas to hezke a pecivo urcite bude chutnat.My uz v nedeli letime do Cech tak ti preji Vesele Vanoce a Stastny Novy Rok.

Juliettecherry said...

Can't beat a bit of cross stitch when it's cold outside. The baking looks delicious, another warm and delightful thing to do at this time of year.

I love to see the outside white with frost and snow, as long as I don't have to go out in it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017