I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 29 December 2012

block 5 finished


Another statistic for us in UK, we have just had the wettest year recorded. We are in no doubt about that, as we continue to drive on at least partially flooded roads, if not worse.

I hope you had Christmas you wished for, wherever you are, and are now enjoying few days of calm.
I like this period, after all the hustle and bustle of Christmas, when I can just relax and possibly return to some stitching. Today I finished block no5 of the Yoko Saito's Mystery Quilt.


Just one more block....

Enjoy the last weekend of the year!


© pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2012



14 comments:

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
You housese look so nice, I can immagine how much you liked the stitching.
Wishing you all the best für 2013 -
Hanna

Deborah OHare said...

The rain puts a stop to days out but that just means more time for stitching!

eva said...

You have a beautiful window! But I´m not sure I like the weather on the outside - then I think I prefer snow!
Your 5th block is amazing - I love it!

Anneliese said...

Dear Radka, this block is so beautiful - I must have a look for no. 1-4.

katherine said...

Block 5 has a lot of houses. I am so looking forward to seeing how this one comes together. Sorry about all the wet weather but at least it allows more time for sitting and stitching in the peace and quiet.

Gudrun said...

I love the new block, you have done a greate job!
The weather likje here, but not soooo much rain!
Hugs Gudrun

Frances Leate said...

A lovely block Radka with fabulous fabric selection. We are used to lots of rain at this time of year but perversly it is very dry and hot here in Cairns and we are spending a lot of time watering gardens with hoses. Happy New Year to you and all your family!

Linda said...

Another gorgeous block Radka, so colourful. Sorry to hear that it is still flooding in parts. Hope you are all safe and well above the high water mark. One more sleep in 2012, so all the best for 2013. Thank you for your friendship and support. Cheers.

l'alternativa said...

E' tutto così dolce e stupendo, complimenti amica mia. Buon Anno!!!!!!! Un grosso abbraccio
Emi

Jen said...

A lovely block of the houses just like a little village and great fabric for it. It does look very wet outside your pretty window with its decorations.I agree about the calming week after Christmas. We are enjoying the same.

Joy V said...

A beautiful block Radka. I can't wait to see it finished.
Happy New Year to you and your family, hope it is a safe and healthy year for you.

Vera said...

Lovely block, I really love the houses. Hope to see the the finished quilt soon too.

Dianne said...

Block 5 is just splendid, Radka. Worth the patience that I am sure this type of work requires. Hope your rainy weather has eased up. All the best. Dianne.

Calenndula said...

to je tak krásné! díky, milá Radko, za vaši přízeň a návštěvu u mne. jen já si dala načas s návštěvou a teď se jen divím. ten quilt...nemám slov! jste moc šikovná.
přeju krásný nový rok plný radosti a inspirace!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017