I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 10 March 2013

happy Mother's Day!








it is cold and grim outside and snowing, but warm and full of love inside
































































8 comments:

  1. Dear Radka,
    Did you have mothers day today at the UK? Here it will be at the 2. sunday of may.
    Have a great day
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day, the flowers and cards are beautiful. Have a wonderful day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely gifts! They love you,really.
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep forgetting that mothers day is different in your part of the world. Beautiful flowers and cards and that set looks divine too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Che bei regali!!!!! Forse te l'ho già detto, in Italia la festa della mamma è l'8 maggio e quella del papà
    invece il 19 marzo. Tanti auguri!!!!
    Emi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Radka
    Such pretty bouquets full of love from your family - what could be nicer!
    Our MD is not until mid May.
    Shane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely presents, Radka. It made you very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Radka ,
    beautiful work, generally so nice, I cordially greet,
    wekeend cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017