my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 4 April 2014

early spring at Barrington Court


It is still early, another month and the gardens of Barrington Court will be overflowing with colours, but even today there were some interesting pictures.





































Needless to say that a visit to Barrington Patchwork, who have moved to a larger premises on the estate, is a must.

On our way home we passed Kelways Nursery, who are well known for their peonies and irises and are regulars at the Chelsea Flower Show.
Of course, we could not leave there without some plants for our new garden.

I wish you all a very pleasant weekend.
 Here in UK it looks like we will be having a very wet Sunday and we know what is the best solution for that - stitching!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2014

12 comments:

Kitchener Quilter said...

Beautiful photos. Loved seeing them. Looks like you found flowers in bloom, even though it's early! Happy stitching this weekend.

Helen said...

Thank you for the beautiful photos happy stitching !

margaret said...

lovely photos, you are much ahead of us here in Yorkshire, I do have tulips that look as if they could open in the next few days but the fruit trees are doing very little so far

meri almeida said...

Lucky girl! Lovely pictures.
Here we don't know where Spring is, now I know - in UK!!!

Anneliese said...

I love your photos and the castle - oh my, England, such good old tradition.

Catherine said...

These are really beautiful pictures - they make me feel optimistic that spring really has arrived:-)

Gudrun said...

I love to see all these flowers. Not so early here.
hugs Gudrun

Tiggy Rawling said...

Gorgeous pictures, they certainly brightened up a very grey and wet morning!

Dianne said...

The photos are superb, Radka. You are a very good photographer!! The colours are so vibrant and the whole post with the old building and everything sooo old England. Lovely.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Oh, my goodness such a lovely place to visit.. The spring flowers are all glorious. They all make you smile . Thanks for sharing hugs Judy

Helena said...

...anglické zahrady...to je prostě nádhera!
Děkuji za fotky a moc tě zdravím Radko!
Helena

katherine said...

I might just come and move into The Hall! Gorgeous pics and we are finally having some decent rain here too. This week we have had 48mm and it is still raining! Loving it. The garden is going to be very happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017