my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Monday, 2 June 2014

winter chicken

"Winter Chicken", number 4 and the last block of "Four Seasons Chicken Quilt", designed by "The Running Chicken" company,  is finished.


I have enjoyed stitching these blocks, they are fun to do.
Of course, this is not the end, there are inner and outer borders to measure, cut and stitch; not as much fun, but they will frame the centre blocks. I think that this is a job for my machine, after I have cut out all those little squares. So, this could take some time :-)

Thank you for stopping by,
I wish you a busy stitching week!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2014

8 comments:

Helen said...

Well done Radka he looks co cute !!!

Yvonne W said...

What a cute chook! Looking forward to seeing them all put together.

margaret said...

what a fun block, he is so full of character love him

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
Great als usual, enjoy the finish -
Hanna

Sue said...

Your running chicken quilt is going to be a fun quilt to have hanging around.

Vera Holmgren said...

Very nice and joyful!

Tante Mali said...

Hi Dear,
your chicken is realy fun! Your garden a dream, what a project - looking for some ideas with stones, you made it very beautiful!
Thank your for sharing
Elisabeth

katherine said...

Love Mr Rooster crowing at the stars! Another gorgeous chicken block

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017