I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 3 May 2015

FNwF







Big Thank you to Cheryll for hosting another 



















What did I do on the night?
I picked up the rather neglected Mrs Beasley's Sampler quilt and finished the alphabet embroidery on the second block.











There is still a lot of work to do on this block,
 so maybe I will finish it next FNwF?



I hope to see you there!


I am linking this to Stitchery Link Party .



©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2015
  


11 comments:

wish2stitch said...

That is such a pretty project. Leanne designs some lovely projects. Nice stitching.

Helen said...

Very pretty Radka.

Carin@Ullhärvan said...

I love your Mrs Beasley's Sampler blocks!

margaret said...

this looks like a very interesting quilt look forward to seeing more of it

SuperMomNoCape said...

Just popping by from the FNwF sign up post. What a pretty quilt this is going to be!

I've recently started a weekly Stitchery Link Party and I would love to have you come link up this post and share it with my readers. http://www.supermomnocape.com/2015/05/04/vintage-embroidery-monday-stitchery-link-party-4/

Christine Feldstein said...

Really sweet and refined!

kiwikid said...

That is a very pretty quilt...lovely stitching...good to have FNWF to keep you inspired.

Raewyn said...

There's a lot of stitchery in this block bit it well be well worth it. It's so pretty!

Christine Barnsley said...

This is such a pretty project... I am working on the same quilt and I am really enjoying it! Your stitching is beautiful! :) x

SuperMomNoCape said...

I just wanted to stop back and thank you for linking up to last Monday's Stitchery Link Party and for linking back. And also thank you for adding the button to your sidebar. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that you're helping to get the word out about the party so that others can come join in the fun. Hugs!

Katherine said...

Looking great! There is another stitching night listed on my blog for this Friday too. I promise to stitch with needle and thread too lol. No knitting needles in sight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017