I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 2 May 2015

spring





spring walk in the forest


















followed by cream teas at the Cole Manor Tea Rooms

today wasn't a day to sit outside, but have a look at their website for images of "warmer days"







and spring in our young garden - all planted during past 14 - 16 months

crab apple tree, covered in blossom





olive tree survived the winter well and is looking good



and so has quince tree, with its large but delicate blossom




lilac bush, planted only a few weeks ago, has produced flowers too



and tiny fig even has some fruit already



more colour on the rock garden





and my herbs are doing very well too



I am spending very little time in the garden at the moment, the weather has turned cold again,
the long warm spell already forgotten :-(




©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2015

6 comments:

Katherine said...

All very spring like Radka. We had quite a warm day here yesterday which is quite weird really for May! I was hot working out in the garden and considered going and getting a pair of shorts on! Love seeing the blossoms and a lovely little fig too.

Yvonne W said...

Spring is certainly here for you. What lovely flowers. Are the bluebells out as yet in the woods? I have promised myself a holiday for your spring next year and I want to go when the bluebells are out in the woods. So trying to work out when they are out to plan our holiday.

margaret said...

what a lovely stroll I have had through the woods and also a peep in your garden. the garden has come along so quickly and your shrubs etc are far more advanced than mine, my lilac tree is going to have lots of flowers but still tightly closed. I have 2 but they only flower alternate years fortunately ave one in flower each year.
Hope to go down to our park tomorrow for a walk in the woods and see if the bluebells are out, rain permitting of course, it is pouring at the moment.

Gudrun said...

Lovely photos. Is your fig outside?So green already and with small figs.Not as in my garden:-((
Hugs Gudrun

Helen said...

Beautiful photos Radka thanks for sharing :)

Dianne said...

Glorious spring! Everything looks so fresh and new. Your crab apple tree is so very beautiful in bloom. Your new garden is awesome, Radka.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017