Few days later DH and I drove back to Stourhead Estate again , this time to have our usual walk through the forest surrounding the house and gardens.
Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Sunday, 13 September 2015
first signs of autumn
Few days later DH and I drove back to Stourhead Estate again , this time to have our usual walk through the forest surrounding the house and gardens.
6 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Beautiful pictures !!!
ReplyDeleteThe Stourhead Gardens are really gorgeous. Great that you can just go for a walk through the woods when you want to.
ReplyDeleteloving the photos, you know I loved Stourhead when I visited and love seeing it again,
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures of Stourhead Radka - thank you. It is years since I have been there and it used to be a favourite when I lived in Somerset. xx
ReplyDeleteNádherné fotky, Radko!
ReplyDeletePřeji hezké dny, Helena
Dear Radka,
ReplyDeletehow nice it is to see photos of Stourhead. It reminds me of my wonderful trip to England. Thanks for sharing! Have a sunny weekend.