©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016
Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Saturday, 6 February 2016
FNwF
©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016
13 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Dear Radka,
ReplyDeleteNice colour choice for the flowers and you stitching is incredible -
have a nice weekend -
Hanna
Before unpick (I hate too)try outline the greens with a golden/yellow thread or any other colour you like more with a coral knot stitch or palestinia stitch. (trying to save your work :) )
ReplyDeleteLovely stitcheries and flowers.Ate you sewing at night??:-)))
ReplyDeletehugs Gudrun
Love you block, the colours look great on the printed fabric. As always I love your embroideries !!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cheery appliquéd flower! I like the background fabric. Another suggestion for the leaves, addd some darker threads to them, shadowing the darker color might add some definition.
ReplyDeleteLove your "flower pot".....very colourful and happy.
ReplyDeleteGreat appliqued flower block!
ReplyDeletethe block is so lovely and the embroidery is coming along well too, I agree the green is a bit pale but know you will come up with the right shade
ReplyDeleteHi fellow FNWF crafter. What about a bright emerald green for the embroidery? The bright fabrics you used on the floral block are wonderful!
ReplyDeletePretty fabrics in your block, so colorful. Your embroidery work is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilting and embroidery! Have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteHow I miss Quiltmania! I have to make a new subscription.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a fun block! Such happy spring flower colours. Your embroidery is so pretty too, I love how the colours look against the grey background.
ReplyDelete