I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 21 February 2016

Les Fleurs du Mardi 1 & 2, and Bohemian Rhapsody


What was I up to this week, besides keeping warm in my kitchen?






I finished second (no 1) block of "The Tuesday Flowers" BOM by Quiltmania, just ready for the next two blocks to be released next Tuesday. 
2 blocks are being published every last Tuesday in a month - free to download from Quiltmania website .



I also finished units 3 & 4 of the Bohemian Rhapsody Wrap,


ready to be joined to units 1 & 2,


and started to work on unit 5 (of 18 in total)



Happy stitching!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016

8 comments:

Helen said...

Love your fabric choices the block look beautiful !!!

Klaudia said...

Dear Radka,

what wonderful works.Beautiful block!

Greatings from
Klaudia

nestki said...

Both projects are especially beautiful. I have been an admirer of the Bohemian shawl ever since I saw it for the first time about a year ago. And Quiltmania never disappoints. I think you are going to be very happy with both projects when they are done and while you are making them, too.

margaret said...

very much liking the quiltmania blocks they certainly do lovely designs and you crochet is coming along a treat

Gudrun said...

Love the block and the crochet!!What coulors!
Hugs Gudrun

Gaia said...

Both projects are wonderful, love the crochet squares.

Saija said...

Both of those blocks are so great. Nice to see what is your next block :)

Vera Holmgren said...

Love the Bohemian squares!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017