What was I up to this week, besides keeping warm in my kitchen?
Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Sunday, 21 February 2016
Les Fleurs du Mardi 1 & 2, and Bohemian Rhapsody
What was I up to this week, besides keeping warm in my kitchen?
8 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Love your fabric choices the block look beautiful !!!
ReplyDeleteDear Radka,
ReplyDeletewhat wonderful works.Beautiful block!
Greatings from
Klaudia
Both projects are especially beautiful. I have been an admirer of the Bohemian shawl ever since I saw it for the first time about a year ago. And Quiltmania never disappoints. I think you are going to be very happy with both projects when they are done and while you are making them, too.
ReplyDeletevery much liking the quiltmania blocks they certainly do lovely designs and you crochet is coming along a treat
ReplyDeleteLove the block and the crochet!!What coulors!
ReplyDeleteHugs Gudrun
Both projects are wonderful, love the crochet squares.
ReplyDeleteBoth of those blocks are so great. Nice to see what is your next block :)
ReplyDeleteLove the Bohemian squares!
ReplyDelete