I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 20 February 2011

saturday workshop



A list of requirements and a title "Stitch a Gem", that was all I knew before I set out on a lovely spring morning for our Embroiderer's Guild workshop yesterday. It turned out to be embroidered pendants.




So, a few pieces of felt, sheers, pelmet Vilene, bondaweb, embroidery and beads later, this is my two sided pendant.





Isn't it lovely to see the signs of spring?



8 comments:

QUILT ROUTES said...

That pendant is delightful. I love your new header too. Shows us that Spring is on it's way.
Deborah

Gudrun said...

Oh my Gud, beatyful pictures makes me believe in a spring in this year too. Beautyful embroiderer´s too

fabriquefantastique said...

charming pendant! but the header!!! makes me want to spit (still -17 here)

my word verification will be
'tootop' I kind of like that.

Sue said...

Great little pendant and oh YES great to see signs of spring. I even heard birds this morning.

Linda said...

Lovely pendant Radka. I imagine it was a fun workshop. Love the colour. Isn't it nice to see the plants sprouting new life after such a cold winter. I am sure these are only a few of the many delights we shall see from your garden again, so looking forward to your beautiful blooms again. Love the header photo too.

Farah Muzaffar said...

Hello Radka, your nbew header bring spring on your blog. so pure and lovely... And the heart pandent are so cute... very lovely
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

Frances Leate said...

What a lovely pendant and how wonderful to actually finish a workshop project. I will look forward to seeing lots more photos as Spring arrives in your garden. Take care.

Juliettecherry said...

The pendant is delightful. sounds as if you really enjoyed your day.

Spring is so welcome this year after what has seemded to be a long winter. I saw two squirels today when I went out with the dogs, and a blue tit yesterday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017