Fabric: Minster Linen - 28ct
Threads: DMC Cotton Perle 5 & 8, shade 676
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Radka, your tablecloth is absolutely gorgeous! I am sure that you will use it a lot, and doesn't it feel great to have it all finished? You do lovely, lovely work!
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
Cyndi
Wow , wonderful tabelcloth!!! I have tried Hardangersøm ones when I was young.. It was not a good expirience, I always cut up too much and ruined what I just had finished. ( He he , did you understand what I meant??)
ReplyDeleteSo so pretty Radka and the colours set it off beautifully...check my blog i have my first giveaway x
ReplyDeleteLooks gorgeous. I love hardanger. I even started playing around with some myself this morning before deciding it was cool enough to pull everything out of the shed and throw out most of it. What a stinky job it was too. Then I hit the garden pulling out anything that wasn't starting to come back to life. The lawns were wild so now I am tired. Good thing I decided silverside in the slow cooker for tea and Lance is taking care of it for me.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work - I have never tried hardanger work - it looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful!
ReplyDeleteRadka, this piece of hardanger is one of my favourites. I love yellow, as you know. The design is beautiful. I hope you enjoy using it. It's so nice to get things out and finish them isn't it. Well done to you.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I newer had seen those in yellow before. Thank you for nice comment on my blog!
ReplyDeleteI can believe its hand work, so neat and stitches are so perfect and with such accurate measurement... fabulous Radka...
ReplyDeletehttp://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah
So pretty work.I like so much and I can´t made it,its perfect.Happy weekend from Spain.Aurori
ReplyDelete