I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 5 February 2011

yellow hardanger

I started this yellow hardanger tablecloth last summer and since then it was very close to becoming another UFO, so I am very pleased with myself for finishing it at last.





                                                    Fabric: Minster Linen - 28ct
                                     Threads: DMC Cotton Perle 5 & 8, shade 676

10 comments:

  1. Radka, your tablecloth is absolutely gorgeous! I am sure that you will use it a lot, and doesn't it feel great to have it all finished? You do lovely, lovely work!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , wonderful tabelcloth!!! I have tried Hardangersøm ones when I was young.. It was not a good expirience, I always cut up too much and ruined what I just had finished. ( He he , did you understand what I meant??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty Radka and the colours set it off beautifully...check my blog i have my first giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks gorgeous. I love hardanger. I even started playing around with some myself this morning before deciding it was cool enough to pull everything out of the shed and throw out most of it. What a stinky job it was too. Then I hit the garden pulling out anything that wasn't starting to come back to life. The lawns were wild so now I am tired. Good thing I decided silverside in the slow cooker for tea and Lance is taking care of it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work - I have never tried hardanger work - it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Radka, this piece of hardanger is one of my favourites. I love yellow, as you know. The design is beautiful. I hope you enjoy using it. It's so nice to get things out and finish them isn't it. Well done to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! I newer had seen those in yellow before. Thank you for nice comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can believe its hand work, so neat and stitches are so perfect and with such accurate measurement... fabulous Radka...
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty work.I like so much and I can´t made it,its perfect.Happy weekend from Spain.Aurori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017