I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 29 April 2011

parcel

 A parcel arrived yesterday from Ohio, my prize from  Cyndi's giveaway,  mini charms of "Lovely" by Moda. It really is a "lovely", bright, summery design. Thank you, Cyndi!!
I love it, I plan to get some extra fat qtrs in the same fabric.


But that is not all, Cyndi put some extra goodies in the parcel!



Thank you again, Cyndi, for your generosity!!!


3 comments:

Cyndi said...

I am so happy that your package arrived and that you liked your little goodies! You deserve them, my dear friend, and I am so glad that you won! :o) Enjoy!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Linda said...

Congratulations again Radka, and yes, the package contained some lovely things, not the least of which is the gorgeous fabric. I am sure you will make the most of it.

Katherine said...

What a lovely parcel. Those fabrics look wonderful and what yummy chocolate too. Lucky girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017