Although some plants, like the Dublin Bay rose still carry on producing beautiful flowers
Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Sunday, 16 October 2011
dilemma
Although some plants, like the Dublin Bay rose still carry on producing beautiful flowers
11 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Autumn is here,yes indeed:-))
ReplyDeleteScandinavian Christmas, so beautiful.
Hugs Gudrun
Thank you, Radka!
ReplyDeleteI am a beginner but much work you! Thanks for the encouragement!
I wish you a beautiful week!
Wow wonderful Scandinavien Christmas quilt!! Sorry I do not understand what you want some help with... But I Might have put another boarder on .. Are you going to quilt it yourself??
ReplyDeleteTake care and have fun!!
Your garden is always delightful Radka, despite the season. I wish you well with the Christmas wallhanging border. I am sure you will be happier in the long run if you put in the effort. The last two photos are particularly inspiring, thank you for adding these.
ReplyDeleteI would put the original border - in the end you will be happier with it. I feel that something would be missing without it.
ReplyDeleteI am always admiring your garden.
I always enjoy seeing photos of your garden Radka and I think you have made a wise decision with the Christmas wallhanging and you will really enjoy the finished result - something to stitch in front of the fire. Take care.
ReplyDeleteYes, autumn again for us and the garden to put to bed before winter, although it's such a pity to pull up plants before they have gone over. Yours still has some delightful colour.
ReplyDeleteI followed the link to the quilt pattern, and the border is so just right it would be sad not to follow the original. Makes me realise Christmas is not so very far away now. Anyway, a nice project to work on up to Christmas.
ciao....sono contenta di fare la tua conoscenza....mi piacciono molto i tuoi lavori.per cui ti verr; a trovare spesso..
ReplyDeletedalmazia
Your garden is very beautiful and your embroideries are wonderful
ReplyDeleteCongratulations
Emi
http://lalternativa-emitamb.blogspot.com/
Radka, your garden always looks beautiful and you complement it more with your photos. I would also do the same as you are thinking - complete the actual border, as you say it is what drew you to the quilt in the first place.
ReplyDeleteI would do either but I love how it has come together so far.
ReplyDelete