Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Tuesday, 31 January 2012
cherry cushion
16 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
It looks perfect and wonderful to me! :)
ReplyDeleteYour comments doesn't accept my wordpress account...
ReplyDeleteIs it wonderful ( makes me drool thinking of tasty cherries :)) ) and I like the fabric that you use for the pillow. The simple lines of it, straight lines against the "roundiness" of the cherries...wonderful effect !
ReplyDeleteOne UFO finished! great job !
wow! It looks great to me xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the cunshion-- I love it!
ReplyDeleteThe fabric is perfect to the tap
estry:-))
Kram Gudrun
Its beautiful all the same. I love it.
ReplyDeleteSooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!! Give it a place of honor!
ReplyDeleteI tried needlepoint years and years ago. I never made anything as pretty as your piece. In fact, I can't remember a completed piece. I think I always chose too complicated designs.
ReplyDeleteWhat a bright and cheery cushion! I think it's lovely, especially as I don't do needlepoint at all.
ReplyDeleteWell, congratulations on such a perfect setting for the tapestry Radka. I have to tell you I can't notice the not so perfect corners. The fabric is just right, but then your choices are always that way in my opinion. I am soooooooo happy for you to have this lovely piece completed and on display.
ReplyDeleteLove it dear Radka!
ReplyDeleteYou house is just brimming over with beautiful pieces that you have made ny hand - be very proud!!!
much love
Shane
E' bellissimo e allegro, sei forte carissima Radka
ReplyDeleteBaci
Emi
I join with everyone else in admiring your completed cushion and I think too that you have chosen a very suitable background fabric. Now you just have to enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cushion, I love the cherries!
ReplyDeleteRegardless, it is a beautiful finish. The border is perfect and really shows off the tapestry. Feels good to finish this off I would imagine!! Now you can enjoy the 'fruits' of your labour:-)
ReplyDeleteMoc hezký polštář,perfektní práce,zdravím libuše
ReplyDelete