I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 15 March 2014

spring chicken


Finished, the first block of my new wall hanging. Yes, the first block; I did not tell you this in my last post - there will four chickens! This is the first block of "Four Seasons Chicken Quilt". 
I bought this pattern at a show last autumn, from "The Running Chicken Quilting Company" .





I am trying to use my stash as much as I can here, but you know how it is, never quite enough, I just "needed" to get some more fabric.
I came across Sew and Quilt in Cornwall, they have some lovely fabrics and they were very quick in processing and posting my order.







Enjoy the rest of the weekend and happy stitching!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2014

8 comments:

Jules Woolford said...

What a cheerful and fun block ( I love chickens!)

l'alternativa said...

Bellissimo e molto spiritoso. Baci
Emi

Dalmazia Lodi Rizzini said...

molto allegro, primaverile e ben fatto...brava radka!

Helen said...

It looks fantastic such a fun block !!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Your Chook block is colorful HAPPY and delightful. Love it. Are you not going to blog anymore???? Hugs judy

Hanna said...

Hi Radka,
What a lovely block, I like it -
Hanna

meri almeida said...

Lovely Radka, you do such beautiful and perfect things!
Happy stitching to you too.

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Radka. Adorable appliqué--yeah, use up your stash and watch it grow...sounds very familiar!
best, nadia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017