my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 11 May 2014

mystery afghan knit-a-long - week 1 - garter stitch waves



The week 4 of this Knit-a -long will be published tomorrow, and I have just finished week 1, called  Garter Stitch Waves.

There are 6 squares in the same design to be knitted every week, in two different colours (three in each colour). 
By the time I get to the second square, I get the hang of it, by the fourth square I am little bored. But that is OK,  the following week there will be a new design and seems to me that as the weeks go, the pattern is getting little bit more complicated. I don't know if this is the way it will continue, it is after all, a mystery....








8 comments:

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
That Looks very good, have fun and enjoy your knitting -
Hanna

margaret said...

your afghan is going to be pretty special, these blocks look great

Gudrun said...

Looks beautiful!
Hugs

lorraine shergold said...

Hi Radka,
I've joined in too but am way behind, still have weeks 1 - 3 to make but may not do as many soo here's hopin!!
Lorraine

Dianne said...

Love your colour choices. The pattern is nice too.

Tiggy Rawling said...

Such perfect knitting! So is the weather right now.
I am imagining you will be out in the garden enjoying the sun, or will you be knitting with hot hands!

katherine said...

Lovely squares! I find that when I am having to reproduce a pattern over and over again I write each row down on a small card separately so I can just flip over the card so I always know exactly what row I am up to in a pattern. I used to find I would accidentally start following a totally different row and end up in a real mess.

shirley said...

I like the colours it is going to finish very nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017