I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 5 December 2014

St Germain quilt - inner border and Friday Night with Friends

How many "sleeps" to Christmas? It is approaching very fast and so much to do!
DH finished dining room ceiling and now he is laying the floor, it will be ready for Christmas......
I am waiting for some fabric to make new living room curtains; out of stock at the moment, but hopefully due in shortly, so I still should have enough time. Yes, that's me - last minute decisions!

This week I have been working hard on the inner borders of St Germain quilt.  I have only two more orange peel shapes to stitch on and then all 144 will be in place, all stitched using a needleturn applique.



Tonight I am joining Cheryll and others over at Cheryll's blog  "Gone Stitchin"'
for Friday Night with Friends.
Big THANK YOU to Cheryll for hosting it. Why don't you join us there?
Come back on Sunday and I will show you what I will be stitching tonight.

©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2014


5 comments:

Christine Feldstein said...

I love this quilt Radka! the neutral background brings out so beautifuly the colors! Great idea to put this shining yellow!

Helen said...

I also agree with Christine love the background, the colours look beautiful together !

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
I find it also very beautiful, the background was a good choice. Happy stitching tonight, I could not stay out of bed overnight, I think I would fall asleep -
greetings
Hanna

margaret said...

this is looking lovely enjoy the hand stitching so relaxing to do

Jen said...

Hello Radka, St Germain has pretty fabrics and cant wait to see when you finish. I love needleturn applique. Cheryll, Gone Stitchin just lives 2 kilometres from me. I must join in one Friday. Thanks for the carnival photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017