for Friday Night with Friends.
Come back on Sunday and I will show you what I will be stitching tonight.
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
I love this quilt Radka! the neutral background brings out so beautifuly the colors! Great idea to put this shining yellow!
ReplyDeleteI also agree with Christine love the background, the colours look beautiful together !
ReplyDeleteDear Radka,
ReplyDeleteI find it also very beautiful, the background was a good choice. Happy stitching tonight, I could not stay out of bed overnight, I think I would fall asleep -
greetings
Hanna
this is looking lovely enjoy the hand stitching so relaxing to do
ReplyDeleteHello Radka, St Germain has pretty fabrics and cant wait to see when you finish. I love needleturn applique. Cheryll, Gone Stitchin just lives 2 kilometres from me. I must join in one Friday. Thanks for the carnival photos.
ReplyDelete