I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 13 December 2015

Sunday baking



little Christmas baking, 

Bear Paws - named after a biscuit form they are made in ( I have only half a dozen of those, so I use some other small forms too).
I make mine with almonds and cinnamon, but there are probably as many variations as there are cooks :-)








I hope your week is not too busy - don't forget to take a break!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2015

8 comments:

margaret said...

they all look delicious, afaraid these days I do not do any baking

Helena Davidová said...

Radko, vidím, že ač v UK, pečeš po česku :o)
A vánoční trh v Bathu - to musí být zážitek.
Posílám pozdravy, Helena

Anneliese said...

Yes, Radka, it is baking time - more than throughout the year, ha! I may not go near the kitchen -- somebody is working for me....

Die Nähmeise said...

Dear Radka,
your Christmas cookies look sooo delicious. I also baked already busy, of course belongs to the Christmas cookies cinnamon, the smell throughout the house is gorgeous. Thank you for your wonderful cookie photos.
Have a happy week,Carmen

Rachaeldaisy said...

OHHH they look yummy! and I like the name too.

Juliettecherry said...

Happy Christmas Radka, and a good new year. I have so enjoyed your blog over 2015 and beyond. Best wishes Anne

Yvonne W said...

Those biscuits look yummy. Wishing you and your family a Very Happy Christmas, and a Peaceful 2016. Hope you will get lots of crafting done and look forward to reading more blog posts in 2016.

Jocelyn Thurston said...

So happy to have found you, your biscuits and stitching on the web. Hope you enjoy all the seasonal festivities.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017