Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Sunday, 13 December 2015
Sunday baking
8 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
they all look delicious, afaraid these days I do not do any baking
ReplyDeleteRadko, vidím, že ač v UK, pečeš po česku :o)
ReplyDeleteA vánoční trh v Bathu - to musí být zážitek.
Posílám pozdravy, Helena
Yes, Radka, it is baking time - more than throughout the year, ha! I may not go near the kitchen -- somebody is working for me....
ReplyDeleteDear Radka,
ReplyDeleteyour Christmas cookies look sooo delicious. I also baked already busy, of course belongs to the Christmas cookies cinnamon, the smell throughout the house is gorgeous. Thank you for your wonderful cookie photos.
Have a happy week,Carmen
OHHH they look yummy! and I like the name too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas Radka, and a good new year. I have so enjoyed your blog over 2015 and beyond. Best wishes Anne
ReplyDeleteThose biscuits look yummy. Wishing you and your family a Very Happy Christmas, and a Peaceful 2016. Hope you will get lots of crafting done and look forward to reading more blog posts in 2016.
ReplyDeleteSo happy to have found you, your biscuits and stitching on the web. Hope you enjoy all the seasonal festivities.
ReplyDelete