I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 23 December 2016

Les Fleurs Du Mardi top

All done; I am so pleased that I managed to finish the top this side of Christmas; the rest will have to wait until next year.



I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas!




8 comments:

méri said...

Beautiful as usual, Radka.
Wishing you a Happy Christmas too.

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Radka, ďakujem ti za priateľstvo a prajem celej tvojej rodine nádherné a ničim nerušené sviatky!

Pamela said...

What a beautiful quilt top! Merry Christmas to you!

margaret said...

an amazing quilt happy christmas to you and the family

Saija said...

Merry Christmas !!!!

Helen said...

Beautiful.Merry Xmas and a happy and safe New Year to you and your Radka.xx

Lin said...

The top looks beautiful - very special. Have a wonderful Christmas Radka. xx

Clara said...

Wowwwww!!!!!!!! This top is wonderful!!!!! Enjoy your 2017!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017