I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Monday, 19 December 2016

Mrs Beasley's Sampler Quilt - errors

Just a quickie, with the reference to the previous post.

Not only we had to wait too long for the final block, the instructions for the block came with some mistakes. 
I have already been contacted by  a fellow blogger having a problem, and I am sure there must be others wondering why their block isn't working.

These are the two I found (the hard way, after I have cut the fabric out).




As far as I remember, these 2 are the only ones.


1 comment:

margaret said...

obviously not proof read before publishing, I found errors in the latest Stitch magazine a couple of weeks ago wwhich I pointed out to the Embroiderers Guild stand at the K & S show.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017