Monday, 19 December 2016

Mrs Beasley's Sampler Quilt - errors

Just a quickie, with the reference to the previous post.

Not only we had to wait too long for the final block, the instructions for the block came with some mistakes. 
I have already been contacted by  a fellow blogger having a problem, and I am sure there must be others wondering why their block isn't working.

These are the two I found (the hard way, after I have cut the fabric out).




As far as I remember, these 2 are the only ones.


1 comment:

  1. obviously not proof read before publishing, I found errors in the latest Stitch magazine a couple of weeks ago wwhich I pointed out to the Embroiderers Guild stand at the K & S show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2018