I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 31 December 2016

Happy New Year 2017 HD Images

HAPPY NEW YEAR
 TO ALL MY STITCHING FRIENDS AND TO ALL WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND SUPPORT THIS YEAR 
AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL IN 2017!

I WISH YOU ALL MANY NEW AND EXITING STITCHING PROJECTS!

pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk


11 comments:

  1. GOTT NYTT ÅR FRÅN MÖRBYLÅNGA---ÖLAND!!!
    Hälsningar Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and only the best in 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year to you too, one of my favourite blogs you share with us and so look forward to what you will share this year

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a Happy and Healthy New Year to you too with hopefully lots of time to sit and stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Radka,
    A happy and healthy New Year to you and your Family -
    greetings from Austria,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Milá Radka, prajem tebe a tvojej rodinke v nasledujúcom roku veľa zdravia a šťastia!
    K tomu veľa dobrých nápadov a tvorenia!
    Som rada, že môžem vidieť tvoje krásne diela, obdivujem tvoju zručnosť!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Radka, Was catching up on your last posts and Mrs Beasley's sampler was lovely, small but very pretty, perfect on the wall. Les Fleurs du Mardi blocks are beautiful and the dark strips showcase the blocks beautifully.
    Happy Healthy New Year Radka to you and your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Radka, I love your blog and enjoy reading about your sewing and the garden visits. Best Wishes. Beverley.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great healthy and peaceful New Year to you and your Family too and
    wishing a more supportive world for all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017