I like this quilt 😀
Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Sunday, 7 May 2017
I like this quilt 😀
11 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Gorgeous blocks - I so love your colours. Looking forward to seeing them together. xx
ReplyDeleteNádherna! Teším sa na zošitie!
ReplyDeleteSi šikulka!
Pá
Such beautiful bright colors. I like your blocks, too!
ReplyDeleteliking how you have put a hexie flower in the centre of you log cabin blocks, the other 2 blocks looking so good too
ReplyDeleteI just love those beautiful colourful blocks. They are going to make a fantastic quilt.
ReplyDeleteWow...such vibrant colours. Beautiful x
ReplyDeleteI like this quilt too and I don't even know what the pattern is. But wow! Lovely colours and eclectic blocks.
ReplyDeleteYour quilt looks like it is going to be very vibrant and fun! Love the excerpt from Quiltmania - yes, I can relate too! Your baking from your more recent post looks and sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blocks and I love the colours !!
ReplyDeleteWow! Great choice of fabrics. I look forward to seeing more of your stitching!
ReplyDeleteThe cake sounds delicious.
I'll definitely be back to visit again.
Love your photos ..... especially the header!
Barbara
Hello Radka,
ReplyDeleteI"m enjoying watching you make Calling all Birds. Its the first time i have seen it made up by someone. I love your fabrics and so happy you are enjoying it.
Linda :)