I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 9 May 2010

morning in the woods

We had a lovely walk in the woods this morning. I think the spring is the loveliest time here. (In the autumn I will tell you that that autumn is the best time..)
When we got back, we made pancakes for breakfast.





7 comments:

  1. Gardens are wonderful refuges aren't they? Thankyou for the lovely comments on my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your woodland scenes - they are very different to the tropical environment of my world in Far North Queensland, Au.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely woodland. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous photos. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Radka, love the scenes of your garden - so different from my part of Australia, near the coast on the Great Ocean Road - very dry and windswept from the ocean.
    Thank you also for your comments on my blog.
    I'm very interested in the hapazome work you are doing. Will follow you and see what else you are doing. Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely woodland photos. Everything is so green, vastly different to the world in which I live.

    Thank you for visiting my blog and having such positive things to say. I've left you a little message on my blog regarding my misnomer, re tea trees. Sorry for the wrong information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing your garden and woodland photos. You take some wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017