Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.


Saturday, 1 May 2010

hapazome stitchery

Last night I started doing some embroidery on one of the hapazome samples. This is my favourite one, young Japanese maple leaves and flowers. But I don't think I will be doing any more this weekend, as our son will be home first time since his holiday in Australia and unfortunate delay in Hong Kong, so lots to talk about!



2 comments:

  1. this looks great. Hope you enjoy the time with your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading about this technique. I have never heard of it before and I might even give it a go myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.


© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023