I have taken this picture of sunset after a day of rain.
The weather is very changeable now, we have even had some night frosts. But the garden continues to flower.
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
The flowers in your garden are beautiful and you take such wonderful photos of them. Love all the stitching you have been doing. Take care.
ReplyDeleteLove that first picture and your stitchery is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Thanks for commenting on my blog.
ReplyDeleteyou are a busy girl these days...
ReplyDeleteGreat little stitcheries Radka. This is a lovely project. I just love the photos of your flowers, but especially the house/sunset, that one is spectacular, congratulations. I hope you are prepared for the cooler weather. We are still getting the odd rainy day, most unusual for this time of year.
ReplyDeleteTail feathers quilt is coming along nicely, I like the ccolours you have chosen .
ReplyDeleteHello Radka, you seem to be a very diligent person according to what you all have recently done. Does your day have more than 24 hours ? ;-) !! Isn't it wonderful to have such beautiful sunsets at the moment. I like your picture of it.
ReplyDeleteBesides, what kind of stitch did you use for your lovely project?
Have a good week and don't work too hard ;-) !