I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 28 September 2010

this week's progress





I have taken this picture of sunset after a day of rain.









The weather is very changeable now, we have even had some night frosts. But the garden continues to flower.




 I have now finished the embroidered part of BOM no1 and nearly finished no2. I will start on the patchwork part, as soon as I decide which fabrics to use!


I have made a lot of progress with the Tail Feather quilt. All of the 24 log cabin blocks for the border are now done, as well as the 4 corner blocks.  It is all ready to be put together and the top will be done.


7 comments:

Frances Leate said...

The flowers in your garden are beautiful and you take such wonderful photos of them. Love all the stitching you have been doing. Take care.

John'aLee said...

Love that first picture and your stitchery is beautiful.

Sandy said...

Beautiful. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

fabriquefantastique said...

you are a busy girl these days...

Linda said...

Great little stitcheries Radka. This is a lovely project. I just love the photos of your flowers, but especially the house/sunset, that one is spectacular, congratulations. I hope you are prepared for the cooler weather. We are still getting the odd rainy day, most unusual for this time of year.

Margaret said...

Tail feathers quilt is coming along nicely, I like the ccolours you have chosen .

Babara said...

Hello Radka, you seem to be a very diligent person according to what you all have recently done. Does your day have more than 24 hours ? ;-) !! Isn't it wonderful to have such beautiful sunsets at the moment. I like your picture of it.
Besides, what kind of stitch did you use for your lovely project?
Have a good week and don't work too hard ;-) !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017