Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Sunday, 15 April 2012
April Sunday
13 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023

Miluju fuchsie a tahle je nádherná. U vás už všechno krásně kvete, je vidět, že je tam tepleji. Ale já se snad už také dočkám.
ReplyDeleteSova je překrásný tvor. Vypadá něžně, i když myši si to myslet nebudou :-D
Hezký den!
another wonderful morning walk... thank you x
ReplyDeleteWhat would life be without spring and all flowers!
ReplyDeleteHugs Gudrun
It's always such a pleasure having you share what you see in your local area Radka. I find the natural vegetation all fascinating, and love your 'secret pond'. Your owl is gorgeous too. We don't see many with the wide/round flat face.
ReplyDeleteYour garden is certainly springing to life, and I have to say how magnificent your fuchsia bloom is!! Thank you for always keeping us up to date with what you are seeing.
Lovely photos and I really enjoyed seeing the Barn Owl. Take care.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos Radka, I always enjoy your walks. That beautiful owl would be so tempting to stitch, his feathers almost look "stitched".
ReplyDeleteYour photos are always lovely. I can't remember the last time I saw an owl, but our swallows have reappeared since yesterday. They nest in our barn at the back :)
ReplyDeleteChe passeggiata meravigliosa, carissima Radka e quel laghetto.......un sogno
ReplyDeleteBaci
Emi
beautiful post..kiss..iulia
ReplyDeleteI love the walks we have together...even we're thousands of km apart. I think you live in a small corner of heaven with all those natural beauties...how spoiled you are! take a deep breath of that clean air for me, too ...I will be grateful .
ReplyDeleteHugs...
Teodora.
I enjoy, Radka, taking part in English spring - ours is always a bit behind. And the one in the French Vosges even more.
ReplyDeleteOh Radka
ReplyDeleteYour garden is bursting into Spring flowers - I'm envious!!
Such a pretty Crab Apple and Fuschia too.
I adore those barn owls you have in England - we saw them on a street in Bournemouth where they had a stand to promote the their protection - I signed the petition!!
xox
Shane
I like to go on with your morning walks ! (in thought)Your garden is in a beautiful spring mood, in my country it is still cold ...
ReplyDelete