Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Saturday, 7 April 2012
Happy Easter
12 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Hallo liebe Radka,
ReplyDeleteso schöne Osterdekoration und so leckeres Osterbrot zeigst Du uns.
Ich bin ganz fasziniert von dem Frühling im Garten und wünsche Dir
ein frohes Osterfest!
Liebe Grüße, Sigrid
Lovely flowers in your garden. The same weather here.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!!
Hugs Gudrun
Oh! how lovely, welcoming and Easterly your house looks. It makes up for our rather chilly weekend. It made me smile.
ReplyDeleteChe belle immagini carissima Radka, auguro a te ed alla tua famiglia una bellissima Pasqua. Baci
ReplyDeleteEmi
I love the candle holders, and the bread looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteLove your Easter decorating, Radka. So bright and cheerful. The bread looks divine. Hope your weather improves. Just to make you a wee bit jealous, we have had very warm sunny days, hardly any wind, and cool crisp nights perfect for sleeping. Oh how I love Easter time. xxx
ReplyDeleteBright and Cheery post , the photos are all welcoming , so nice.
ReplyDeleteRadka, your page is wonderful and makes everything a bit warmer. Your new header is so bright and optimistic.
ReplyDeleteThe Easter bread is lovely, I can smelll it. I made one with poppy seeds - so good. Maybe guests will come so I have something to offer.
Gloomy outside but sunny inside.
ReplyDeleteI love the Easter decorations. Lovely photography and your Easter bread looks yummy!!
So sorry to hear the weather was gloomy Radka, but I can see by all the gorgeous photographs that you were not to be denied some cheeriness, good for you. All of your photographs are superb, and put a smile on my face. Your new header photograph is a delight, of course.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry that I have been slow and behind, but I hope your Easter was at least restful. Cheers to you and your family.
Radeka, how beautiful are you, your beautiful art work. same splendor, mood, and bread baked by you, certainly is wonderful, I wish the same wonderful day,
ReplyDeleteI greet :)))
Radka, you brought sunshine into the house on this really horrible day. A good thing, we planted out the vegetable plot yesterday. I can almost hear the baby plants drinking.
ReplyDeleteYour Easter decorations are delightful, and the bread is making me feel hungry!