my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 6 January 2013

return to Fernhill


This is the last pattern for Fernhill, the button BOM by Lynette Anderson, which arrived this week from Fobbles. I can't believe that it has been 9 months since I started stitching it. It has been little neglected, so this has been my project over the past few days. I hope it will be the first to be finished this year, before anything else gets in the way. Building houses on the last Yoko Saito's BOM quilt will have to wait a little.



I wish you a good stitching week!







6 comments:

margaret said...

this looks a good project Radka, happy stitching, is the snow on your header from this season, we have not had any here in Leeds, very mild think it is warmer out than in!!

l'alternativa said...

Sono sempre più belli e sorprendenti i tuoi lavori carissima Radka.
Ti auguro un sereno 2013 insieme alla tua famiglia
Un abbraccio
Emi

Ajka said...

pááni, ta deka je fantastická!
Naprosto supr nápad s těmi vyšívanými obrázky!
A ty aplikace - městečko, naprosto úžasné! Ty detaily - lampa, ptáčci na stromě, schody se zábradlím... skvělé!!
Musim chodit koukat častěji:-)))
Ajka

katherine said...

It is such a beautiful project Radka.

Vera said...

I'm sure this final block will be lovely! You have such beatiful colours in your quilt.

Houseelf said...

Good luck finishing Fernhill. It looks very intricate. Yes Glastonbury is a wee bit special. It's been years since I passed through it on the way to Cornwall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017