my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 25 April 2015

comfort food



A break in the weather - the rain has arrived today, and it is getting colder. I am not complaining; our little garden needs the rain, after a long and warm spell.
But it means being back inside and what could be better then a smell of fresh baking? 
You might remember my new baking book a couple of posts back. 
This is the first time I have made something from this book; it wasn't easy to choose, I want to make everyone of those tempting cakes.








Banana and cinnamon cake.




Made with wholemeal spelt flour, and maple syrup instead of sugar - the result is a moist cake, which smells and tastes divine. 


Definitively a new family favourite!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2015



3 comments:

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

Looks yummy!

Lin said...

Looks delicious! It's raining here today so I shall be baking too. xx

Ella said...

Looks so yummy, i can smell it all the way here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017