I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 3 April 2015




HAPPY  EASTER !





Spring  is dragging its feet this year, it is still wet and murky outside, but getting little warmer, with a promise of better Sunday and Easter Monday. 

The light is not very good for taking pictures inside, but still, I would like to share with you some of our Easter decorations.














I hope you all will have a calm and enjoyable weekend.


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2015

13 comments:

  1. Your decoration is very nice, I wish you a happy, joyful Easter-weekend -
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you GLAD PÅSK from Sweden.
    Hugs Gudrun-who now has bought a house on Öland:-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Easter decorations and the sneak peak of the Chicken quilt. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was already waiting for your Easter decoration - it is beautiful as always. And this bunch of daffodils - If I would collect it in our front garden (France) there wouldn't be any left. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Radka. I love your decorations and the table runner is gorgeous - so bright and cheerful. We are staying just outside Taunton for Easter so sharing your murky weather - lets hope it is better tomorrow! Wishing you a very Happy Easter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy your seasonal decorations Radka. A very happy Easter, and hope the sun comes out for you,

    Best wishes Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely decorations, hope the weather clears up soon and the sun shines. I hope you have a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wünsche dir ein frohes und gesegnetes Osterfest!

    Liebe Grüße Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely decorations,Happy and safe Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your flowers and Easter decorations are oh so beautiful Radka. Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hezký zbytek Velikonoc Radu!
    Vidím, že si do UK implementovala mazanec, to je hezké!
    Pa, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahoj Radko, mas moc peknou dekoraci. Novinkou je pro me Tvuj velikonocni dreveny venecek.
    Srdecny pozdrav z Hamburku posila
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Easter decorations. I hope you have had lots of time to stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017