Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Friday, 3 April 2015
13 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Your decoration is very nice, I wish you a happy, joyful Easter-weekend -
ReplyDeleteHanna
Wish you GLAD PÅSK from Sweden.
ReplyDeleteHugs Gudrun-who now has bought a house on Öland:-))
I love your Easter decorations and the sneak peak of the Chicken quilt. Happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteI was already waiting for your Easter decoration - it is beautiful as always. And this bunch of daffodils - If I would collect it in our front garden (France) there wouldn't be any left. X
ReplyDeleteHello Radka. I love your decorations and the table runner is gorgeous - so bright and cheerful. We are staying just outside Taunton for Easter so sharing your murky weather - lets hope it is better tomorrow! Wishing you a very Happy Easter. xx
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy your seasonal decorations Radka. A very happy Easter, and hope the sun comes out for you,
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Anne
Lovely decorations, hope the weather clears up soon and the sun shines. I hope you have a lovely Easter.
ReplyDeleteWünsche dir ein frohes und gesegnetes Osterfest!
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße Klaudia
Lovely decorations,Happy and safe Easter x
ReplyDeleteYour flowers and Easter decorations are oh so beautiful Radka. Happy Easter to you.
ReplyDeleteHezký zbytek Velikonoc Radu!
ReplyDeleteVidím, že si do UK implementovala mazanec, to je hezké!
Pa, Helena
Ahoj Radko, mas moc peknou dekoraci. Novinkou je pro me Tvuj velikonocni dreveny venecek.
ReplyDeleteSrdecny pozdrav z Hamburku posila
Jana
Lovely Easter decorations. I hope you have had lots of time to stitch.
ReplyDelete